SALOMON TOUNDRA PRO CSWP WOMEN'S PHANTOM - FINAL SALE!
Salomon's Toundra Pro Climashield Waterproof is a lightweight winter sport boot featuring innovative features and a great fit. The Toundra Pro CSWP is Salomon's warmest winter boot (rated to -40°F), comes with a full waterproof bootie, and is designed to stay flexible and grippy in harsh winter weather. The ideal snowshoe boot or winter snow boot, or just a great lightweight tactical winter walking boot for cold days when the ground is frozen. Bonus feature, the outsole's rubber gets grippier as temperatures drop.
This final sale item may not be returned or exchanged.
- Height: 9 inches
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz per boot
- Waterproof leather upper
- Impermeable Climashield waterproof inner membrane with waterproof base
- Gusseted tongue
- Aerogels lightweight insulation with synthetic fur lining
- Protective rubber toe and heel cap
- Ice Grip rubber sole
- Dual Layer EVA midsole
- Die cut EVA sockliner
- -40° to 40° F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism, and activity level.
Typically runs true to size.