SALOMON TOUNDRA PRO CSWP WOMEN'S PHANTOM
Salomon's Toundra Pro Climashield Waterproof is a lightweight winter sport boot featuring innovative features and a great fit. The Toundra Pro CSWP is Salomon's warmest winter boot (rated to -40°F), comes with a full waterproof bootie, and is designed to stay flexible and grippy in harsh winter weather. The ideal snowshoe boot or winter snow boot, or just a great lightweight tactical winter walking boot for cold days when the ground is frozen. Bonus feature, the outsole's rubber gets grippier as temperatures drop.
- Height: 9 inches
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz per boot
- Waterproof leather upper
- Impermeable Climashield waterproof inner membrane with waterproof base
- Gusseted tongue
- Aerogels lightweight insulation with synthetic fur lining
- Protective rubber toe and heel cap
- Ice Grip rubber sole
- Dual Layer EVA midsole
- Die cut EVA sockliner
- -40° to 40° F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism, and activity level.
Typically runs true to size.