KAMIK SIENNA MID 2 WOMENS - FINAL SALE!
Save 30% Save %
Original price $130.00 - Original price $130.00
Original price $130.00
$91.00 - $91.00
Current price $91.00
With their quilted accents and eco-friendly leather, Kamik's Sienna Mid 2 cozy women’s winter boots are both playful and practical. Made in USA or Canada, these boots feature HEAT-MX™ insulation for warmth and seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep you dry. Because you might want to run through the snow in these beauties, Kamik has added lightweight RubberHe bottoms with deep, self-cleaning treads for superior stability and traction.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: NK2477 JAV
- Seam-sealed waterproof boot
- Combination of waterproof leather and water resistant flannel/knit quilted upper
- ISA TanTec's LITE™ eco-friendly leather
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable molded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and recyclable lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers traction and increased flexibility
- DOVER outsole with deep, self-cleaning treads for stability in snowy conditions
- Height: 7.67 in
- Weight: 2.05 lbs per pair
- Circumference: 105⁄8 in (size 7)
- Comfortable down to -4°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Typically runs true to size. Some customers feel this model runs small.