HOKA ONE ONE TOA WOMEN'S
Cushioned waterproof day hiker and more..
HOKA ONE ONE has taken their state of the art cushioned running shoe technology and created the HOKA Toa, a waterproof day hiker that is light, dry and breathable. Light is the central focus of all the Toa's technical aspects; the upper, rubberized foam midsole and lugged outsole are all engineered for the lightest weight performance. With the eVent® waterproof bootie, you can be confident that your feet will stay dry. It's a no excuses kind of boot.
Though technically the Toa was developed as a light hiking boot, it's also commonly worn as an everyday shoe for anyone who needs additional support: medical workers, warehouse staff, ski bums with knee pain, retirees on a grocery run, you name it.
Tech term: Rangi™midsole foam
Which means: Similar to a mountain bike tire that absorbs uneven terrain for stability and balance
- eVent Waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Technical synthetic upper offers durability, breathability, and lightweight
- Rangi™ midsole foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Weight: 13.26 oz. (US 7)
- Heel-toe drop: 4.00 mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Responsive, minimal cushion
- Terrain: Trails
Typically runs true to size.
"Arch support was on point."
"The boot was well made, had great support around my ankles."
"I purposefully walked through deep puddles to test the waterproofing and I was NOT disappointed!"