STRIDE RITE SRTECH WINSLOW SNEAKER KID'S MEDIUM AND WIDE
They're totally grounded, and not for the infamous spaghetti-throwing incident. The ground-detecting technology of Stride Rite’s SRtech Winslow Sneaker gives them a firm feeling of their footing, helping to prevent slips and stumbles. The leather and fabric upper features a sporty composition of colors, giving their look athletic appeal. And did we mention they’re machine washable?
- Toddler's athletic sneakers with elastic faux laces
- Toe cap reinforcement and bumptoe protection against stumbles
- Seamless construction that cradles the foot’s natural shape with extra comfy Ortholite® memory foam footbeds
- Easy on-and-off with an oversized opening and adjustable hook and loop closure
- Machine washable with anti-microbial mesh linings to help reduce odor
- Flexible treads move with the foot and support multi-directional movement, while rubber soles offer superior grip and traction with patented sensory pod technology to help feet feel the ground
- APMA approved and built for independent walkers
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.