TOPO PHANTOM 2 MEN'S
Built to take on your long runs, daily training, and recovery runs, Topo's Phantom 2 delivers the comfort of its predecessor, now with even more cushioning and response. The overlay-free engineered mesh upper made of 30% recycled materials keeps the foot cool and comfortable, with reinforced security through the midfoot. With a 3 mm higher stack height, the updated midsole features a ZipFoam™ core for a snappy, yet soft feel underfoot. The external TPU heel counter integrates with the midsole to keep the foot seated over the platform for a secure and stable ride.
Model: M046 BLK/WHT
- Proprietary midsole compound which is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of the shoe.
- Lightweight breathable materials for a '2nd Skin' fit and feel.
- Ortholite Footbed: Comfortable, anti-compression footbed with anti-microbial properties.
- Weight: 10.3 oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
- Stack Height: 33mm (heel)//28mm (forefoot)
- Cushion: Maximum
- Support: Neutral
- Pliability: Moderate
- Best For: Road Running
- APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval
Typically runs true to size.