UGG ADIRONDACK BOOT III
For all your winter needs, Ugg updated their best seller to perform in even harsher conditions, with a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement. The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, and a higher cold-weather rating of -32˚C. Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between, this stylish boot will bring you almost anywhere.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in the supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like Ugg to empower and educate women in the workplace.
Model: 1095141 CHE, 1095141 BLK
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Waterproof suede
- Gusseted tongue
- Cuffable shaft
- Non-wicking laces
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining, 8mm sherpa lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 7" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated to -32˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet
- Best for: Heavy rain, Heavy snow
- Made in Vietnam.
Typically runs true to size.