VIONIC CASANDRA INDIGO - FINAL SALE!
We love blue skies and blue sandals for spring! Vionic's Casandra has orthotic quality arch support making it a stylish sandal for plantar fasciitis recovery. Vionic technology alleviates heel pain as well as reducing foot fatigue by cradling your foot in its natural footprint. A proactive wellness travel shoe for sightseeing or that go-to summer sandal you wear day in and night out.
This Final Sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: 10010984 INDG
- Uppers: Leather
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Outsole: Durable Rubber
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic sandals, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.