OBOZ KATABATIC LOW WATERPROOF WOMEN'S
Light and fast doesn’t mean you have to hurry. Speed is your friend with the Oboz Katabatic, as is support, stability, protection, and performance. Oboz paired their lightest midsole ever with their most breathable B-DRY waterproof membrane ever, for a hiking shoe with an amazing ride that not only keeps feet comfortable mile after mile, but also dry every step of the way.
Model: 44002 ISLAND
- Abrasion-Resistant Breathable Mesh
- B-DRY Waterproof Membrane
- Reinforced TPU Overlays| welded & stitched to reduce weight, and provide protection & durability
- O FIT Insole® featuring Ortholite® Eco™ Originals™ and Hybrid™ eco contents with fully recycled moisture wicking top layer.
- Improved B-DRY lining adds increased waterproofness & breathability, is 100% recyclable and made from 25% post industrial waste.
- Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Weight: 11.6 oz
Length: Runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
Width: Standard Width - Women's standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
Volume: Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.