SPERRY CREST VIBE SEACYCLED SNEAKER WOMEN'S
With lightweight uppers made with plastic waste recovered from the land and sea, you can look good while you do good in the Crest Vibe sneaker. A cushioned insole and non-marking rubber outsole for all-day comfort and enhanced traction will also keep you feeling good.
Model: STS86408 (grey/pink)
- Lightweight upper made, in part, with recycled plastic
- 100% recycled plastic lining and laces
- Cushioned insole for greater comfort
- Non-marking flexible rubber outsole with signature Sperry Molded Wave-Siping™ technology for enhanced traction
- Each pair of Sperry SeaCycled shoes is woven from, on average, the equivalent of five recycled plastic bottles. Calculations are based on men’s size 9, women’s size 7 shoes, and 8 grams of plastic per bottle, which is representative of a 500Ml single use plastic water bottle.
- Oceanworks® is the largest global marketplace for sustainable materials, specializing in hard to access ocean and averted plastic