SUPERFEET - BLACK
Superfeet Black provides long-lasting support packed into a thinner, high-performance insole. The lower arch supports a flatter foot and the slim design works well with soccer cleats, dress shoes, loafers, and shoes with a narrow profile. The black can also be added to an existing footbed to reduce the volume of a shoe that is too wide or roomy.
Note that the Superfeet Black is an excellent choice for office or dress shoes because the black blends into the shoe for a more polished look.
Danform recommends Superfeet orthotics for the relief and recovery from plantar fasciitis because most shoes come with footbeds that don’t provide the level of support necessary for people with PF—your shoe must hold the arch up throughout the day.
- Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Features the most accommodating heel cup and can help stabilize and support the foot
- Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort.
- All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- The reinforced rearfoot of the cap provides structure and support for our most flexible, low-volume insole