SUPERFEET - BERRY
With a smaller heel profile and an arch length to fit the proportions of the female foot, the Superfeet Berry is designed for women who live on their feet. Superfeet's unique heel cup is designed to cradle your heel to provide natural cushioning in addition to a more neutral stance.
Danform recommends Superfeet orthotics for the relief and recovery from plantar fasciitis because most shoes come with footbeds that don’t provide the level of support necessary for people with PF—your shoe must hold the arch up throughout the day.
- Deep narrow heel cup helps support the foot during high-impact activities and long distances.
- Superfeet's durable construction helps insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
- Superfeet's shape is designed with a slimmer heel and an arch length to fit the female foot, the orthotic shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- High-impact foam forefoot provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces.
- Responsive full-length foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- Organic, odor-control coating eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Reinforce stabilizer cap supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.