SUPERFEET - BLUE
Superfeet Blue provides long-lasting support packed into a thinner, high-performance insole. The lower arch supports a flatter foot and the slim design works well with tighter fitting shoes. The blue can also be added to an existing footbed to reduce the volume of a shoe that is too wide or roomy.
Danform recommends Superfeet orthotics for the relief and recovery from plantar fasciitis because most shoes come with footbeds that don’t provide the level of support necessary for people with PF—your shoe must hold the arch up throughout the day.
- Superfeet's durable construction means insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
- The medium-profile Superfeet® shape puts support right where you need it, but takes up less space in the shoe.
- High-density closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- Organic, odor-control coating eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Stabilizer cap rails reinforce the narrow cap to provide structure and support.
- The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.