SUPERFEET - GREEN
The Green offers affordable, professional-grade orthotic support, performance and comfort for anyone who wants their footwear to fit and feel better. The green is geared toward those with a medium to high arch. It has the deepest heel cup offering the most stability thanks to its thicker profile foam. Whether you are hiking or heading out in your work boots for a long day, green is the footbed to choose.
Danform recommends Superfeet orthotics for the relief and recovery from plantar fasciitis because most shoes come with footbeds that don’t provide the level of support necessary for people with PF—your shoe must hold the arch up throughout the day.
- Durable construction insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
- Deep heel cup features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption.
- High profile Superfeet® shape to help stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- High-density closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- Organic, odor-control coating eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Stabilizer cap acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.