TOPO REKOVR 2 WOMEN'S
Topo's slip-on recovery shoe delivers ultimate relief and comfort with every step. Designed to be worn without socks, the repeated ridges of the Ortholite® 3D Wave Sense footbed lightly stimulate and massage the nerves along the bottom of the foot. The antimicrobial blended wool upper naturally resists odor and provides a warm, comfortable fit. The Vibram® XS Trek EVO outsole offers multi-surface traction and durability for a variety of activities and daily wear year-round.
Model: W042 GRY/PUR, W042 CHA/BLK
- Blended Wool Upper
- High Traction Outsole: Combines multidirectional traction, heel braking lugs, and mud/snow release design features.
- Vibram Outsole: Unparalleled grip and traction and durability from the leaders in technical outsoles.
- Ortholite Footbed: Comfortable, anti-compression footbed with anti-microbial properties.
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 3mm
- Stack Height: 23mm (heel)//20mm (forefoot)
- Cushion: Balanced
- Support: Neutral
- Pliability: Moderate
- Best For: Recovery
- APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval
Our fit testers found the Topo Rekover runs true to size and is comfortably snug. Wide feet should size up.