HOKA ONE ONE CHALLENGER 7 GTX MEN'S
Rain or shine. Street to summit. Built at the intersection of road and trail, the Challenger 7 GTX has been completely reimagined from the ground up. Combining a simplified mesh upper with a soft new foam, Hoka has increased the stack height for a plusher feel and added GORE-TEX INVISIBLE FIT with recycled content product technology for enhanced protection in inclement weather. Inspired by gravel tires, we’ve cued up smaller, tightly spaced lugs in center and larger, more aggressive lugs at the perimeter designed for improved traction on uneven terrain.
Model: 1134501 BBLC
- Best for: Trail Running, All Terrain Running
- Engineered mesh upper
- Extended heel pull
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit with 70% recycled polyester face fabric
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- 4mm lugs
- Laces with 70% recycled nylon and 30% recycled polyester (excluding aglet)
- Weight: 9.70 oz
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 5.00 mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
Typically runs true to size.