KAMIK WATERBUG 5 KIDS
Play doesn't have to end at dusk when playing in Waterbug5 winter boots, thanks to reflective NiteRays patches for after dark. These snow boots also feature a seam-sealed waterproof construction and lightweight RubberHe bottoms to keep kids on their feet.
Model: NK8771 (size 8-13)/NK4771 (size 1-7)
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper with adjustable snow collar and Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy-grip rubber tip
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers traction and increased flexibility
- SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for stability in snowy conditions
- Weight: 1.4 lbs per pair
- Height: 9.5 in.
- Circumference: 12 in. (size 12)
- Made in USA or Canada with foreign and Canadian components
- Comfortable down to -40°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.