KEEN PHILADELPHIA 8" 600G WATERPROOF BOOT MEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE
This insulated boot steadies, protects and keeps feet comfortable with its ¾ welt construction and heel stabilizer system, KEEN Luftcell aerated PU midsole, and KEEN.POLAR TRACTION micro-cleat grip outsole.
Model: 1022081 CBBK
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fibre toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 600G Insulation for extra warmth in colder environments
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- KEEN.POLAR TRACTION: Micro-glass fibres create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate - ASTM/CSA certified
- 3/4 Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions
- KEEN Luftcell PU midsole, infused with air for weightless comfort
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
Typically runs true to size.