KEEN SEATTLE 6" WATERPROOF WOMEN'S
Made with input from women in the trades, this aluminum toe 6’’ work boot is built for a woman’s foot. A lugged outsole and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane stand up to the variables of the jobsite.
Model: 1022085 GBBK
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- Built on a women's specific last
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Waterproof leather upper
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
Typically runs true to size.