KLOGS MOXY BLACK LEATHER MEDIUM AND WIDE
A dual gored closed back clog with a secure fit. The Klogs Moxy is the perfect shoe for healthcare workers who like the style and comfort of a clog but demand a shoe that lets them move quickly and with confidence. TRUBase® Outsoles are made from quality polyurethane and are anatomically contoured. With our exclusive PURGrip® tread technology you’ll get proven slip-resistance on wet or oily surfaces. The removable TRUComfort® Insoles made from resilient polyurethane and microfiber topcloth are latex-free and antimicrobial. With excellent arch support and a deep heel cup the Moxy will help reduce foot, back, and leg pain even after a long shift.
Model: 3169 0427
- TRUComfort® Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Klogs TRUBase® outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments. Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Heel Height: 1 inch
- Insole: Microfiber topcloth with polyurethane base
- Sole: Polyurethane
- Upper: Leather
Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.