SUPERFEET - ORANGE
Engineered for high-impact activities, the Superfeet Orange features a shock-absorbing foam forefoot for people who punish their feet. Are you a runner pounding the pavement or a contractor looking for support and comfort throughout your day? If so, give your sneakers and work boots a boost with the medium arch height of Superfeet orange.
Danform recommends Superfeet orthotics for the relief and recovery from plantar fasciitis because most shoes come with footbeds that don’t provide the level of support necessary for people with PF—your shoe must hold the arch up throughout the day.
- Durable construction insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
- Deep heel cup features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption.
- High profile Superfeet® shape to help stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- High-density closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- Organic, odor-control coating eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Stabilizer cap acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.