ICEBUG NEWRUN BUGrip® GTX WOMEN'S - FINAL SALE!
The waterproof version of Icebug's first real road running shoe for those that want to keep logging miles all year long.
NewRun is the first real road running shoe from Icebug and it aims at all those that want to keep logging miles all year long. Why deviate from (or cancel!) the regular workout routine only because conditions got wintry? High comfort has been in focus when developing this shoe and then a waterproof GORE-TEX® upper crowned with the BOA® Fit System were obvious features to add. Low temperatures don’t go well with a narrow fit so the last has a roomy toe box and a straight toe line. The sole is well cushioned and with its wide base both stability and long distance comfort are achieved. BUGrip outsole with dynamic steel studs makes running on icy surfaces feel like a walk in a park.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: G18004 9A
- Upper: Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester; Welded TPU mudguard
- Closure: BOA® Fit System
- Insole: Ortholite Hybrid®, solution dyed and recycled bluesign® certified Polyester mesh
- Lining: Oeko-Tex and bluesign® certified GORE-TEX® Extended lining
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
- Outsole: Rubber with BUGrip® 17 carbide tip studs
- Weight: 666 grams
- Drop: 7 mm
- Last: medium (roomy toe box)
- Torsion: medium
- Cushioning: full
- Usage: Running, Winter running
- Bluesign® polyester textile upper.
- GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®
Typically runs one half size small.
Please note the BUGrip® carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces. We do not recommend wearing them indoors.