BROOKS CASCADIA 17 MEN'S
Find out why the Cascadia has been loved by trail runners for years. The new men's Cascadia 17 continues the tradition of Brooks' premier mountain trail-running shoe, providing stability, soft cushioning, and protection from the elements. The latest updates include enhanced all-terrain stability, improved traction, and lightweight cushioning — all designed to keep you comfortable mile after mountainous mile.
Model: 110403 405 (blue/navy/firecracker)
- All-terrain stability
- Enhanced traction
- Soft cushioning
- Protective toe cap
- Experience: Trail
- Experience level: Mountain Trail
- Support: Neutral
- Midsole drop: 8 mm
Brooks' new Trail Adapt System helps give runners better stability by combining three elements:
- First, there's soft, lightweight DNA LOFT v2 cushioning that responds to both you and the trail surface.
- Next, there's a protective plate inside that also helps the shoe adapt to varied terrain.
- Finally, strategically placed outsole pods respond to uneven ground.
A new TrailTack® Green Rubber outsole is made of 25% recycled content and provides the traction you need to traverse slippery ground, rocky crags, or anything else on the trail.
DNA LOFT v2 provides soft cushioning for long-lasting comfort, even on tough terrain.
- Super soft, but never too squishy.
- Brooks' cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Typically runs true to size.