KAMIK SIERRA KIDS' - FINAL SALE!
The perfect fall kids’ boot for your little fashionista, Sierra checks all the boxes. They’re super stylish, waterproof, and ultra-comfy thanks to their soft fleece lining. Designed for making a statement in the schoolyard or out for hot chocolate.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
- Seam-sealed waterproof boot
- Combination of waterproof synthetic leather and water resistant flannel/knit quilted upper
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable molded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- BROME outsole with deep, self-cleaning treads with GripXT, for stability in snowy conditions
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 2.2 lbs per pair
- Circumference: 111⁄2 inches (size 12)
- Comfortable down to -4°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.