HOKA ONE ONE HUPANA SLIP WOMEN'S
HOKA ONE ONE's Everyday Slip-on Shoe
If your HOKA ONE ONE love doesn't stop when you've finished your run, the Hupana Slip is your everyday option. From a high intensity interval workout to a high intensity workday, the Hupana Slip is equal parts athletic and athleisure. A full rubberized foam midsole and outsole and four-way stretch upper makes for a comfortable, easy to wear shoe that will be an insta-favorite.
- Tech term: Balanced Meta-Rocker
- Which means: designed to guide your feet to a healthy gait, as in the opposite of those really cute heels you wear on Friday nights.
Model: 1094002 NISGR
- Four-way stretch mesh for breathable comfort
- Elastic strap provides support and sock-like fit
- Front and back tabs for easy on/off
- Balanced Meta-Rocker
- Rubberized foam midsole for a dynamic, responsive ride
- Siped outsole for traction and precise flexibility
- Weight: 6.8 oz (US 7)
- Heel-toe drop: 5.0 mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Minimal
- Terrain: Road
Fits true to size.
"I bought two pairs for a trip to Europe and after 16 hour days of walking and climbing, my feet felt great."
"I love my Bondi 6 which allows me to do so much despite problem feet...the Hupana Slip is comparable and allows me to slip shoes on and off easily inside by home."