ICEBUG BODA BUGRIP MEN'S BLACK
An everyday lifestyle boot! Suede leather upper with a mudguard that keeps slush out and a membrane that keeps the foot dry. The pull on finger loops at back and front do the job if you want to slide them on or there is also an inside zipper. The Primaloft® Bio insulation and fleece lining keeps the feet warm and togehter with the roomy last and toe box a healthy foot climate is created. The midsole stability and roll have excellent walking properties. Outsole with BUGrip® technology, whose 17 dynamic carbide tip steel studs provide traction on both ice and wet asphalt. The perfect boot for recreational walks in the park or forest.
- Gold rated (LWG) Suede leather upper with ProtecPU mudguard.
- Vamp and toe 100 g insulation / sqm Primaloft® Bio.
- Fleece lining made from 100 % recycled GRS certified PET Polyester, bluesign® certified and solution dyed.
- BLOOM® foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- EVA midsole with 20 % BLOOM® foam.
- Rubber outsole with 20 % recycled content and 17 BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs.
- Wide comfort fit last with roomy toebox.
Typically runs true to size and wider than other Icebugs.
Please note the BUGrip® carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces. We do not recommend wearing them indoors.