KLOGS BISTRO MEN'S BLACK
The Bistro keeps you comfortable long after your customers have come and gone. Cushioned polyurethane TRUComfort® Insoles provide excellent arch support and a deep heel cup. The contoured design and closed heel ensure a secure fit. The Bistro is a strong choice for professionals who spend long hours on their feet thanks to our TRUBase® Outsole specially shaped for resilience and support. With proprietary PURGrip® technology, the treads are non-marking and provide proven slip-resistance on wet or oily surfaces. Comfort that works. Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly, closed back.
Model: 0017 6002
- TRUComfort® Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Klogs' TRUBase® outsoles are slip resistant and rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Man-made material
- Made in the USA
- Durable; wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach). Autoclavable up to 140 degrees.
- Heel height: 1 3/4 inches
- Insole: microfiber topcloth and polyurethane base
- Sole: polyurethane
- Upper: polyurethane
Typically runs half size large. If your shoe size is 8.5, please order a size 8.